universalflo

cool, kind, and helpful

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I love you, Emily! Happy Birthday!

Okay, I know that Emily's birthday was on the 19th of September, but if I didn't believe in "better late than never", I couldn't get out of bed in the morning.

I miss you terribly and I hope your birthday was absolutely fabulous!

I've missed tons of other birthdays this month ... I'm sorry!

Here are two of my most favorite photos of Emily and I and our always fun
bathroom mirror shots:

The first one is from when we went to the Fuji Rock Festival in 2004 ... Incredible!!! (tequila, anyone? Em? Em?)


And this second one is from Claire's Snowball Party last December in 2005.


Later, I cried uncontrollably when it really sunk in how many of my best friends aren't actually within hugging distance anymore...

2 Comment(s):

on September 22, 2006, Blogger nymphtress said...

OMIGOD FLO! this is one of the best bday presents ever! thankyouthankyouthankyou! you are the absolutely best! i am off to check out your other sites for more bday messages. i'm searching for trea-shah!

check out my blog later today when. i'll be posting all about my bday (awesomest day) and all about my accident (didn't last more than 2 days being 26 before i had a bike accident!)

mwwwwwah!

i love you to the moon and back again!
em -xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo-

 
on March 05, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

I think I know that hotel room...

cheers
oliver in montreal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home